Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep pushed him to the heights for a couple of seasons but, for me, Raheem was never a great player, certainly not a great finisher. But the sad thing about his decline is you could never accuse him of lack of effort during his time at City. The problem for some players is that once they have won a few trophies they lose their hunger. Raheem is not the first one to do this. He was sensational for City in 2017/18 as part of the Centurions team so he still has a decent legacy.

I agree. The thing is I actually like Sterling. I felt bad for even thinking this way about him. I never ever associated lack of effort with him but watching him against Arsenal, it looked like he had lost the will to keep playing. It’s not just him, the whole team was shambolic but he and Auba were particularly egregious in their body language and completely lack of care and effort and it genuinely made me angry.

I have looked forward to scoreboard watching them these past weeks. It's just so funny to me. If they lose to Bournemouth this weekend I will be hysterical

I liked the look of the young lad Madueke the other night, thought he was your best player. Think he deserves a run until the end of the season with Mudryk on the left. Not at our place though :)

A lot of us have been calling for them two to be given a go but not just them, Badiashile, Mendy, Chukwuemeka as well. I have zero interest in watching player I know will leave in a few weeks playing any more minutes this season.

I’m happy to take a 2-0 loss at the Etihad for the greater cause. We have nothing to play. We gain nothing from taking points off you apart from helping out cross town rivals get back in the title race.

This is what me and mine would like to see this weekend.
93a3f368ed86af511f68c54a251cfbef.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.