Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it’s an emotional reaction and not rational one but I would terminate his contract. I just can’t abide by that kind of lack of effort. Him and Auba were a disgrace last night. There’s a lot wrong at the club but one thing a player is in control of is the effort they put in and watching Sterling last night made me angry.
Same. Just here for the pay cheque and proximity to family it seems.

I know it’s an emotional reaction and not rational one but I would terminate his contract. I just can’t abide by that kind of lack of effort. Him and Auba were a disgrace last night. There’s a lot wrong at the club but one thing a player is in control of is the effort they put in and watching Sterling last night made me angry.
your problems aren't down to raheem, its down to frank,the guy obviously isnt a coach, hes a name,should be a pundit, he has to create patterns for the players, they know he is useless and its very hard for them, you said you were delighted when he rejoined,i thought that it was a desperate attempt by the owner to win the fans over, your owner is a joke,i said it before you could do a leeds with the yank ,the guy doesn't have a single clue

What the actual fuck has happened to Aubameyang? He’s been so bad for you this season.

your problems aren't down to raheem, its down to frank,the guy obviously isnt a coach, hes a name,should be a pundit, he has to create patterns for the players, they know he is useless and its very hard for them, you said you were delighted when he rejoined,i thought that it was a desperate attempt by the owner to win the fans over, your owner is a joke,i said it before you could do a leeds with the yank ,the guy doesn't have a single clue

No one said it was down to Sterling. I’m holding him responsible for the things he can control. The lack of effort and interest is unforgivable and he can honestly do one.

I disagree with your assessment of these owners but it’s a road I’ve been down many times on here.

watched the game last night, raz was his usual mis hit misjudge and mistime for the 60 odd minutes he was on.
that performance wasnt only down to him of course but i still cant believe how shit he was watching him.
highlighted more here because of the sheer number of chances he fucked up whereas at chelsea he hardly gets a touch or a game actually.
i actually witnessed a few players last night about to pass to him then change their mind in the last second.
i have actually calmed down now watching us now hes gone.

Question for Chelsea fans.
I read that Chelsea were boasting that they had worked out a method to “completely revolutionise” football.
Is this true? If so, what was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.