Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Criticising Chelsea is super easy to do right now. And on a City forum, of all places, the resident fans can only laugh at us in comparison to their club's model, which has been pretty awesome to be fair.

However, I don't think things are quite as bad as some of you guys are saying.

We have some excellent players, and with some sensible business this summer (hopefully sales > purchases), combined with no European distractions next season, I think we can be competitive.

Criticising Chelsea is super easy to do right now. And on a City forum, of all places, the resident fans can only laugh at us in comparison to their club's model, which has been pretty awesome to be fair.

However, I don't think things are quite as bad as some of you guys are saying.

We have some excellent players, and with some sensible business this summer (hopefully sales > purchases), combined with no European distractions next season, I think we can be competitive.
They say Chelsea fans are eternal optimists.
The reason City fans are less sanguine about Chelsea’s prospects is that we have been there with Swales. When he became chairman we were top dogs, winning trophies with terrific players. The rest is history….

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.