Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
'condescending' says the guy who started his first post with 'Lmfao'.

If you don't realise the significance of playing a major final at the ground of your opponent (not sure it's happened before or since) then maybe you're missing something my friend.

Very recently City managed to snatch a draw away to Real, and then slapped them at home. Did that have nothing to do with surroundings, and the cauldron of support at the Bernabau/ Etihad and the energy that gives the home players?

I'm biased to Chelsea, so my version of 'maybe the greatest' is going to be playing an 'away' final. United fans will point to their last gasp win vs Bayern. Liverpool fans will reference their 'back from the dead' victory against AC. There's no definitive way to judge these things.

Lmfao :)
Didn't you get as many tickets as Bayern?

Well you’re turning into a bellend after playing the friendly card for a bit. You’re on ignore from now on.
Lmfao. If you can't take it, don't give it in the first place. It's not as if I insulted you or called you childish names (eg. bellend). Jeez, what a wuss.

I don't play cards. I interact. If people are cool then I'm cool. If not, then I think i have the right of reply within the bounds of decency, No?

Ignore away. Shame you didn't do that in the first place instead of turning a very innocent post of mine into a platform for an argument.

Looking forward to it. You deserve it lads. Congrats :)
821bd2bfde542b830c745d8366b53a1b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.