Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
think many underestimate Potter here... But I agree he neeeds dictating some groundrules.. Chelsea of the past might not be Chelsea of the future... new owners might actually be more steady than was the case with Roman

I don’t underestimating him am saying will he be given the time to implement his philosophy? No top four this season a bad start next season but they playing good football then they don’t get top four next season as well! Chelsea backers will want some money back after all the investment!

I don’t underestimating him am saying will he be given the time to implement his philosophy? No top four this season a bad start next season but they playing good football then they don’t get top four next season as well! Chelsea backers will want some money back after all the investment!
Neither you or I know what will happen, its just up in the air. All we can do is speculate. But I have followed Potter as manager from his days in Sweden and he is very good at man management. I dont write him of yet. But i guess we will know after this season if he is successsful or not!

I don't know what else you want me to expect from this season? I already didn't think we were getting anywhere near the title and now with a brand new manager, it's even more of a transition season. What do you expect from Chelsea and Potter this season?
That’s not the point, it’s not like the USA where a team like the Dodgers can stick with a manager even if he doesn’t do well because it doesn’t affect Revenue that much. In the Premiership if you fail to get top 4 the club loses significant amounts of money and the ability to attract top players. If Potter starts next season badly you’ll be following the Abramovich model and off he will pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.