Chelsea Thread - 2022/23 | Pochettino confirmed as new manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potter should be dictating what he wants and assured time! Like if they miss out top four or it takes 2/3 years he won’t be showed the door! Maybe though he gets sacked in 18 months he probably thinks he get another job easily like at a Villa a West Ham plus he be getting paid at least 3 times more than at Brighton

think many underestimate Potter here... But I agree he neeeds dictating some groundrules.. Chelsea of the past might not be Chelsea of the future... new owners might actually be more steady than was the case with Roman

Big test for Potter, this. Unfortunately I see it doing his career more harm than good.

Ah, the old transitional season, followed by a poor start to the following one where the Manager (Chelsea anyway) gets sacked. Potter is a decent coach, whether the players will respect him is another matter. I can’t see that horrible fucker Aubameyang being anywhere near the squad, he’ll be off in January with another big pay off.

I don't know what else you want me to expect from this season? I already didn't think we were getting anywhere near the title and now with a brand new manager, it's even more of a transition season. What do you expect from Chelsea and Potter this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.