Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Just checking in to say, gutted. We had that game in our hands. We should have finished the fuckers off when we had the chance. Fuck.

Sickening to watch the narrative being spun after the game .
Total fuckin shit houses, you bottled it big time, your manager who should now be another ex manager is a fraud beyond belief, you got schooled off a bunch of dipper kids ffs

Only fans lass used to get her tits out on twitter at chelsea games, unfortunarely it is a trend on social media we have one (elle brooke) taquins do and the red scouse.

same generic babe station types, like to pose in their clubs shirts and g-string, this one and the city one are well known mainly for the piss taking most fans have for them
fuckin amateurs have got nothin on tits out Jackie!

Pochettino = Fraud
I really can't understand how he's got the reputation he has. What has he done to deserve it? Won three domestic rophies with PSG? Wow. I could do that, and I can't manage a piss up in a brewery.

Just checking in to say, gutted. We had that game in our hands. We should have finished the fuckers off when we had the chance. Fuck.

Sickening to watch the narrative being spun after the game .
your team were absolutely pathetic, beaten by the dipper academy, your fans were no fuckin better either, hang your heads in shame team and fans, utter shithouses

I really can't understand how he's got the reputation he has. What has he done to deserve it? Won three domestic rophies with PSG? Wow. I could do that, and I can't manage a piss up in a brewery.

Exactly, the only thing I disagree on is you not being able to organise a piss up in a brewery ;)

It’ll be alright they’ll go out and spend another shit load of money in the summer,as long as poch is manager Chelsea won’t be a threat or winning anything..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.