Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

That is a full on loser face a fraud face and a face that's going to get the sack!

Never won anything outside of PSG.

Steven Gerrard gets stick for being a shite manager at Premier League level because he is, but I'd say winning the Scottish league while competing with Celtic is probably more difficult than winning the French league with PSG. Yet Pochettino is supposed to be some good manager.

But if you want to reach a final now and then and lose it, Poch is your man.

If I was a club with a real ambition of winning anything other than a one horse race, I wouldn't go near him.

Chelsea fans as well sitting there and doing nowt as these wankers getting behind their team at the start of extra time.

Chelsea fans as well sitting there and doing nowt as these wankers getting behind their team at the start of extra time.
They were shite. Absolutely crap. I remember the dippers tried this against us in the final and we responded in kind with interest ! Chelsea fans were an absolute joke today. Pathetic showing from them and their team.

Despite all the money that Chavski and The RAGS have spent on absolute dross, I think we still get more stick for the money we have spent (despite the fact we have won the prem 5 times out of the last 7 seasons). Them 2 have fuck all to show, plus having about 8 managers between them in that time, sometimes the same manager.

Despite all the money that Chavski and The RAGS have spent on absolute dross, I think we still get more stick for the money we have spent (despite the fact we have won the prem 5 times out of the last 7 seasons). Them 2 have fuck all to show, plus having about 8 managers between them in that time, sometimes the same manager.
Sorry, 5 times in the last 6, I really must.

Pochettino has rode a wave that the sports press over here created. Once again they built someone up into an elite coach when in fact he was doing only 'a decent job' and nothing special at all.

chelsea would be best to get rid now if they are serious about wanting to challenge

A decent, just above average manager that was vastly overrated by the British media.

At least one thing Boehly did right was to not invest anymore money on him in January. It'd be in Chelsea's best interests to be rid of him and actually get a manager who understands what winning is.

I get the feeling Boehly is trying to do things differently compared to Abramovich (backing rather than sacking), you have to back the right coach, and Poch is not that guy.

No doubt if Poch is sacked, the media will paint it as Chelsea being unmanageable rather than his own incompetency.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.