Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

That's a very unkind description of a game Chelsea won 6-0 haha. If Chelsea play and convert chances like last night it will most definitely not be a comfortable win for City. The problem for Chelsea is that we have not been as clinical all season as we were last night.

Chelsea carry a goal threat they have scored 61 goals this season, compare and contrast that to United who have scored 47. They’ve posed problems for City in the last two games in the league. The fixture at Stanford Bridge was like a basketball game. Sterling have Walker a torrid time, I wouldn’t be banking on a clean sheet for City.

Pochetino needs to sort the defence out next season and being harder to beat, there’s a squad of players there with a lot of potential. The deadwood needs to bombed out though.

Chelsea carry a goal threat they have scored 61 goals this season, compare and contrast that to United who have scored 47. They’ve posed problems for City in the last two games in the league. The fixture at Stanford Bridge was like a basketball game. Sterling have Walker a torrid time, I wouldn’t be banking on a clean sheet for City.

Pochetino needs to sort the defence out next season and being harder to beat, there’s a squad of players there with a lot of potential. The deadwood needs to bombed out though.
I don’t think any of us would ever bank on a clean sheet for City!

It will be a tough game for us especially 3 days after Madrid.

That's a very unkind description of a game Chelsea won 6-0 haha. If Chelsea play and convert chances like last night it will most definitely not be a comfortable win for City. The problem for Chelsea is that we have not been as clinical all season as we were last night.
I'm going on Saturday and certainly am not confident. I think you'll cause us problems. If we do lose to you can you please make sure you turn up in the final against those cunts

I'm going on Saturday and certainly am not confident. I think you'll cause us problems. If we do lose to you can you please make sure you turn up in the final against those cunts
Bit harsh to say Coventry are cunts!!

Listened to it all and I think every football fan should, saying 6/7 clubs could fall foul of all this FFP, Leeds could be fucked if they get promoted it’s a shit show and I don’t think anyone knows a way out of it.

Easy. Get Masters out and get someone with a pair of bollocks in. He is the PL's Platini, a spineless tosser being manipulated into hopeless positions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.