Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

I'm going on Saturday and certainly am not confident. I think you'll cause us problems. If we do lose to you can you please make sure you turn up in the final against those cunts
That's unlike you to be so pessimistic :-)

Fortunately for us, they were (and are) absolute shite.

Not sure Jackson would make the cut for a charity match. Chilwel is arguably the worst fullback in the league. Enzo has to be one of the most overhyped and overvalued players in the history of football transfers. Southgate’s favourite midfielder ran around like it was his first time on a pitch. Caicedo was a dirty **** that should have been sent off. And even Palmer showed on several occasions how he contributes to Chelsea’s woes with his overall play despite his excellent attacking contributions.

They don’t need a few tweaks or a new manager, they need a complete overhaul.

I am sure another billion will do the trick.

Fortunately for us, they were (and are) absolute shite.

Not sure Jackson would make the cut for a charity match. Chilwel is arguably the worst fullback in the league. Enzo has to be one of the most overhyped and overvalued players in the history of football transfers. Southgate’s favourite midfielder ran around like it was his first time on a pitch. Caicedo was a dirty **** that should have been sent off. And even Palmer showed on several occasions how he contributes to Chelsea’s woes with his overall play despite his excellent attacking contributions.

They don’t need a few tweaks or a new manager, they need a complete overhaul.

I am sure another billion will do the trick.

I would say I probably disagree with 90% of this post.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.