Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

We’ve managed to win half a dozen premier leagues, a couple of FA Cups, loads of Carabao Cups, a Champions League and numerous community shields, the super cup and the club World Cup all whilst playing poor teams. How fortunate is that?

Then City fans of all fans should know how utterly boring it is when people do that :)

The difference being that EVERY team we beat has been crap and you beat just West Ham who are crap. You have lost to crap teams as well, we only rarely lose full stop.

The difference being that EVERY team we beat has been crap and you beat just West Ham who are crap. You have lost to crap teams as well, we only rarely lose full stop.

Isn’t it boring if that is all the conversation is about. Never give credit to anyone. Always downplay the opponents. Fair enough if that’s what you wanna do, but it just seems like a conversation stopper.

That’s the point. We are not given any credit!!!!
I’ll give you plenty of praise for your £1b team beating West Ham, congratulations, great performance.

That’s the point. We are not given any credit!!!!
I’ll give you plenty of praise for your £1b team beating West Ham, congratulations, great performance.

Ffs I’ll bow out of this conversation if all you wanna do is childish digs. Have fun my man.

Premier haven't even written of the hotels after ten months and the rules say it's has to be down within 10 days now this! What the premie waiting for? You can evaluate the hotel property within hours for fair value! I feel if this was us doing this it be more prominent in the media constantly like 115 is!

It seems like a popular thing to do when people are happy about a win to point out the team they beat is bad. It’s worth pointing out West Ham have been above us all season, beat us at their ground and beat Arsenal at the Emirates. It’s all moot anyway, as my general point was just how well Cucurella has been playing since Poch altered his role, starting with the second half at Villa away.
Well said.
Some City fans cannot fully appreciate what's being going on down at the Bridge this season. Now that the endless injuries are softening out, Chelsea look a proper unit...,maybe even will be formidable unit next season?.. This must have been the vision that poch saw last summer...before the numerous injuries to experienced 1st team player started to bite.
There appears a unity and cohesiveness about Chelsea now as they look to end the season on a high.

The brilliance of Cole Palmer is awesome to watch..that perfectly weighted thru ball for the 1st goal at Forest.Wow... the lad just keeps effortlessly playing magical football from a higher level.
Good to see Reece James back to, prob the best right full back in the world when fully fit...a great cross from James to with his right foot, almost a half volley pass , looked up and saw the run of Jackson, and put the ball directly on the towards head. What a way to return to 1st team football,not many right backs are able to play with such dexterity , so soon after returning to the field of play. It was a Great cross.
And for those City fans laughing at Jackson... well his approach play is high level.....and he now stands very close to the stats the great Didier Drogba put up ,...on his,debut season in the premier league for Chelsea.

It takes time to fit in,settle down and really start to show your worth...

Going back to Palmer, there were City fans on here sneering for some reason recently.. at his "technical deficiencies " Really ?
Some Blue City fans need to give their heads a wobble and start to appreciate pure class when it is operating in front of them.
Palmer is having a fantastic season as confirmed by Frank Lampard Chelsea legend, and Pat Nevin highly respected and intelligent pundit,and Hazard ,arguably Chelseas best right winger ever.... the returning team captain Reece James thinks Palmer is one of the best players in the world. I do too...one of the best on the planet,ridiculously talented player. It's a shame some folk who don't really understand football have to try and find a fault or a negative..
4 goals in one match, Wow, the quality of the goals too. Top notch.
Memories, maybe, of the gifted Alan Hudson, will be flowing back to the Bridge. What a fantastic debut season for the young Manchester Lad.

He made a decision, and backed his own talent.
Brilliant player having a brilliant season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.