Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Didn't @projectriver say that Chelsea would be under scrutiny before the new season and that they had to sell players before 30th June to cover losses?

Maybe he's been told that and he's said he isn't getting involved! Personally I don't think he is as good a manager as everyone makes out.
I've never understood the hype that surrounds him. What's he won as a manager? A few domestic trophies with PSG. Wow; Chris Wilder could do that. His Spurs team played good football, but what did they actually achieve?

I'm surprised a bit, I thought winning the last 5 games of the season and getting 6th would save him but Chelsea are a graveyard for managers.

I've never understood the hype that surrounds him. What's he won as a manager? A few domestic trophies with PSG. Wow; Chris Wilder could do that. His Spurs team played good football, but what did they actually achieve?
He seems to work well with youngsters. He’d be a great EDS manager for us.

Didn't @projectriver say that Chelsea would be under scrutiny before the new season and that they had to sell players before 30th June to cover losses?

Maybe he's been told that and he's said he isn't getting involved! Personally I don't think he is as good a manager as everyone makes out.
Think he was saying that, but then if I understood said he thought the training ground had been sold as well as the hotel and they might not need to. Then again he said the deals would need P/L approval. All very confusing.

Think he was saying that, but then if I understood said he thought the training ground had been sold as well as the hotel and they might not need to. Then again he said the deals would need P/L approval. All very confusing.
It’s almost as if Chelsea’s strategy makes no sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.