Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

I'd be surprised if it wasn't chelsea. Poch has done alright imo, that was not a good situation to go into at chelsea, he steadied the ship and got them 6th with a much more positive future ahead of them than others. Seemed to me like they were on the up, they've got a young and improving squad, I could easily see them as the 3rd best team in the league with a decent summer window.

Getting rid of Poch now is just resetting the timelines again and now they'll need another year for the new guy to settle in and see who he likes and who is surplus to requirements.

I've never understood the hype that surrounds him. What's he won as a manager? A few domestic trophies with PSG. Wow; Chris Wilder could do that. His Spurs team played good football, but what did they actually achieve?
I mean I can see both sides - he’s never really won that much, but then he’s been at 2x basket case clubs in PSG and Chelsea and I don’t think he’s done a *bad* job at Chelsea considering what a chaotic lopsided squad he was given.

Certainly I could’ve seen him getting them Top 4 next year.

What an odd decision. Personally glad because his teams tend to play well against us but so strange from Chelsea. A club screaming out for stability needlessly changing their manager.

Tuchel or De Zerbi is my guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.