Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

I think they are aiming for two teams, one plays all the home games the other the aways.

Two different styles, attacking at home and defensive away.

It could be a master stroke and keep all the players fresh throughout the season.
Only two teams?, lol. I know you're saying it tongue in cheek mate

Who signs today then, seriously even Chelsea fans must be getting bored with all their signings, it's just ridiculous.
If Olise signs that will make it 29 players bought in three windows, i don't think Pep has signed that many in his eighth season here
I am enjoying watching the disruption caused by Chelsea and the sqiuirming of LFC and MUFC fans as their clubs continue to fade. I also welcome the competition for us.

All it takes is a few flops on these big 8 years contracts and suddenly you have players willing to just sit the contract out taking up wage bill space.

Personally feel like the odds are stacked up only in the direction of this going tits up.

All it takes is a few flops on these big 8 years contracts and suddenly you have players willing to just sit the contract out taking up wage bill space.

Personally feel like the odds are stacked up only in the direction of this going tits up.

Not always................ you can pay up contracts and sell them off cheap................oh hang on a minute.....

How much longer can this wholesale player trading go on? Eventually they are going to have to settle on a group of players, as the wild swings in incomings and outgoings wont allow for any rhythm. I also think people talking up Chelsea are being swayed by recency bias - a new big money signing is not worth more than an already established player in great form.

Also think they are too weak outwide. Sterling, Madueke, Mudryk are not the envy of any other top 7 club.

Olise rejected Chelsea, serve them right they been running around saying shit like Chelsea has better pull than City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.