Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

Listened to it all and I think every football fan should, saying 6/7 clubs could fall foul of all this FFP, Leeds could be fucked if they get promoted it’s a shit show and I don’t think anyone knows a way out of it.
That’s easy, they’ll just blame us…or the SAS.

Over the last month or so I've watched these about 5 times and each time they've been fucking awful. Game before us, they get their shit together..typical. Any other time I'd be supremely confident, but with our, fixtures looking like they are and Pep having form playing depleted sides in semi's I'm not sure.

Never seen anything like it at this level. Madness. Palmer gets fouled, Madueke aggressively trying to take it, fighting (wrestling) with Jackson, Thiago Silva tries to calm them as the most senior player, Cole Palmer stands up after being fouled and thinks he is taking it as a designated penalty taker (8/8 before that), basically gets attacked by Madueke and then Jackson, and Gallager sorts it out as the captain in the end. It was 4-0 up at that point, but against the rags, none of them wanted to take it. Madueke and Jackson acting like clowns.

Dele has come across as a bit of a dick at times during his career. But he's spot on there, referencing the utd game when Chelsea got a stoppage time penalty to equalise. There was no sign of Jackson or Madueke fighting to take that one. It's easy to take one when you're 4 up. No pressure. Didn't Sterling pull rank earlier in season, took the penalty and missed?

Over the last month or so I've watched these about 5 times and each time they've been fucking awful. Game before us, they get their shit together..typical. Any other time I'd be supremely confident, but with our, fixtures looking like they are and Pep having form playing depleted sides in semi's I'm not sure.

If we win tomorrow pep will play a slightly weaker team also benefiting Chelsea

Most of them are actually pens. There have been some right iffy ones like Madueke vs United and Mudryk vs Burnley but mostly the pens we've been given are actually pens. In fact there are a few more situations I felt were stonewall pens that weren't awarded to us :)
Nothing iffy about that Burnley one. It was a downright disgrace. One of the worst penalty decisions I've ever seen, you almost sound like ten Hag describing a united defeat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.