Chelsea Thread - 2023/24

He’s good at plenty of other things that contribute to the team. If you watched him regularly you’d know what I mean. As I said I think he’s been miscast. He’s a good player. Not a good striker.
Has he ever played any other position for anyone

Lol fuck Chelsea fans. They don’t know anything. I remember arguing with Chelsea fans about why it was a genuinely stupid fucking idea to sell KDB. They were all like ‘nah mate he’s naff, 16m is a great fee’. Take their word as gospel at your own peril :)

I actually think Jackson has been miscast. He’s a good left winger/second striker. He does so many things to a really good standard except the one thing a striker needs to be good at.
I actually agree that Jackson is a really good false 9/wide forward that becomes a jigsaw in the box.

His link up play and movement are both excellent, along with his work ethic.

A 21st Century Paul Dickov. ;-)

It‘s the 8 years of Enzo that will be more frustrating for you :-)

Has he ever played any other position for anyone

Yes he played left wing a few times for us, but in the middle of games he switches to out wide and then comes alive. He’s decent at holding the ball up and has pretty good link up play (as evidenced by Sterling’s goal at the Etihad). He can’t finish yes but he’s good at so many other things. It’s why I like him even though he frustrates the life out of me when he’s in front of the goal.

I don't know what to make of Chelsea to be honest, They gave us good games in all three games we've played them this season, Having said that the league table doesn't lie.

They are like many teams we play in the Premier League but obviously more dangerous than the majority with the likes of Cole Palmer, They are very much a counter attacking team and that's when they are at their most dangerous, They aren't the type of team that are going to cut us open by moving the ball about.

They've spent badly in my opinion, I really don't get the whole big deal surrounding Enzo, What does he actually do? Caicedo is piss poor along with many others. Then again it could he down to the manager and his tactics or style of play that doesn't suit this group of players as we've seen many times in the past.

In all fairness, Cole Palmer is head and shoulders above the rest in that Chelsea side.

I actually agree that Jackson is a really good false 9/wide forward that becomes a jigsaw in the box.

His link up play and movement are both excellent, along with his work ethic.

A 21st Century Paul Dickov. ;-)

It‘s the 8 years of Enzo that will be more frustrating for you :-)

Agree completely about Jackson.

Love Enzo though :)

Lol fuck Chelsea fans. They don’t know anything. I remember arguing with Chelsea fans about why it was a genuinely stupid fucking idea to sell KDB. They were all like ‘nah mate he’s naff, 16m is a great fee’. Take their word as gospel at your own peril :)

I actually think Jackson has been miscast. He’s a good left winger/second striker. He does so many things to a really good standard except the one thing a striker needs to be good at.
He has caused us lots of problems at our place and today but his finishing was awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.