Chelsea v City post match thread

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

Ntini77 said:
I've just cancelled Sky Sports.

Only thing that cheers me up is BM. Sky was biased as anything in it's commentary, no one wanted us to win tonight.

One thing and one thing only (and not only after this game, looking at the season overall):

This team is missing ONE more piece - and that is a DEFENSIVE left back.

Clichy and Kolarov are not good enough for top tier team IMO. They get abused on defense constantly.

With all these offensive GENIUSES, I really dont understand a need for attacking full backs...no need, really. Get someone who can DEFEND.

Opinion has remained the same constantly, we will win the league. Feel for us after our first half performance, thought we played really well.

Chelase v City post match thread

Clichy was horrific tonight. Cost us the goal and turned the game in their favour with a stupid red.

Oh and someone point Clownberg to the nearest bridge…wanker!!!

Re: Wilkins...

The most biased commentary I have ever heard. The sooner someone gives this bald **** a coaching job the better. As long as it's not at our place.......Like fucking fanzone without the City fan.

Game should have been sewn up first 20 mins except for Twattenberg and a bad miss from Sergio. All downhill after that though im afraid with some crap passing and a lack of control.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.