Chelsea v City post match thread

Re: Chelase v City post match thread

We beat ourselves tonight. No excuses, just very poor.

We should have taken more of our early chances.

ChesterRdBlue said:
2 points clear having played Tottenham, United, Liverpool and Chelsea away. Forget about tonight, smash Arsenal and roll on again. Oh and fuck off Clattenburg and Sky.
exactly this, welcome all comers in the second half of the season.
Rags had 4 of top 6 at home

Never mind guys chin up.

If your gonna take a loss, then Chelsea away is the easiest to stomach.

Poor of the ref not seeing the pena but still our fault tbh.

We can't drop of the pace all the time like we have been doing. Yaya needs a talking to and a few games on the bench tbh, he looks jaded.

Lescott looked edgy and awkward all night tbh.

Some posters here are to negative. To many doom mongers.

Bring on also, get De Jong on RVP and we should be fine.

Re: Make sure Mark Clattenburg....

Wouldn't needed Clattenburg had Yaya stayed with Meireles and had Aguero put that sitter away... However, Y.Toure wouldn't had to mark that fucking prick had the ref also done what he's being paid to do.

Fantastic game!!!

First loss, but I am proud of the lads. They put up hell of a fight. Personally I would have kept Aguero on and taken Balo off. Balo just doesn't have the strength to hold up the ball as Dzeko does.

In any case, Chelsea away was the game I feared the most. It's over and done with now.

The lads looked brilliant at the start of the game, had Clichy not had a brainfart we would've taken a point from this game, maybe even a win.

Not too bothered though. Despite the loss we looked brilliant! Chelsea were one man up, yet they played like we were even numbers. That says everything about how feared we are.

Onwards and upwards!

Call me bitter but the commentators were literally wanking themselves over Lampard who only came on to take the penalty they were eventually going to get no matter what. also some anti city digs were in there as always.

fans and players celebrating like it's a fucking cup final. Cunts. (it's out my system now)

Would love to see a breakdown/analysis of the tactical changes Mancini made after the red card. we done really well for a bit.

MaineDAWG2008 said:
we are not that good.

defence has been poor

today was a shocker

we deserved this beating!

You dirty Dawg, go an lick ure own balls, however we have made a few errors in defence against scouse divers and a sothern ref

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.