Chelsea V Liverpool.

superseiyan said:
bluemoon32 said:
Balo's agent must be the best in the business, to continually find clubs willing to pay his client millions to turn in dogshit performances is quite amazing.

I hope he's taking care of his money, and that he is securing endorsements or some type of hollywood stuff (even if minor) with his gigs.

At some point clubs will stop paying big money.

I say this without malice, he's a nice guy who is genuinely hilarious and while he is way to unpredictable on the field in terms of his football, he doesn't come across as arrogant or a c**t as some famous people might sometimes.

Yep, mixed-up but a decent bloke - would hate him sink so low that he has to tout for work on Talkshite once the Clubs dry up.

mosssideblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Don't get your hopes up guys and gals. Have you forgotten that Oliver was the ref who only yellow-carded Fellaini for that elbow on Zab in the 3-0 derby at the swamp? If that was only worthy of a yellow card then Costa's actions are barely worth bothering about.

Difference is, was that he saw that and made a very bad call as to what the card should be. This time he has to make an objective decision knowing every man and his dog has seen it, including his peers and hierarchy and they should all know there is only one right answer. To go against that, he will compromise his professional ability, as well as challenging the standards of other refs in the game.

Anyone any idea when he gets to make this decision?
The Fellaini one wasn't a bad call. He saw it and knows a deliberate elbow is violent conduct or serious foul play and therefore, under Law 12, should be a straight red card. He bottled it, like he bottled that Fulham penalty at the Swamp in 2012, the three penalties we should have had in this season's derby, both the red cards Costa should have last night and the second yellow Henderson should have had and there was another one the other week, with the Smalling handball at Stoke not given.

You can just picture the spineless **** sat in his house, staring into space with the curtains drawn, ignoring the increasingly desperate answerphone messages from Mike Riley.

"Michael, Michael. It's Mike Riley. I know you're there. Just pick up the phone."
"Michael it's me, Mike, again. Look, just talk to me. We can sort this out."
"Michael, this isn't going to go away. If you don't want to speak to me then Howard's here and he knows what you're going through having bottled, er I mean, faced a few big decisions himself."

Prestwich_Blue said:
mosssideblue said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
Don't get your hopes up guys and gals. Have you forgotten that Oliver was the ref who only yellow-carded Fellaini for that elbow on Zab in the 3-0 derby at the swamp? If that was only worthy of a yellow card then Costa's actions are barely worth bothering about.

Difference is, was that he saw that and made a very bad call as to what the card should be. This time he has to make an objective decision knowing every man and his dog has seen it, including his peers and hierarchy and they should all know there is only one right answer. To go against that, he will compromise his professional ability, as well as challenging the standards of other refs in the game.

Anyone any idea when he gets to make this decision?
The Fellaini one wasn't a bad call. He saw it and knows a deliberate elbow is violent conduct or serious foul play and therefore, under Law 12, should be a straight red card. He bottled it, like he bottled that Fulham penalty at the Swamp in 2012, the three penalties we should have had in this season's derby, both the red cards Costa should have last night and the second yellow Henderson should have had and there was another one the other week, with the Smalling handball at Stoke not given.

You can just picture the spineless c**t sat in his house, staring into space with the curtains drawn, ignoring the increasingly desperate answerphone messages from Mike Riley.

"Michael, Michael. It's Mike Riley. I know you're there. Just pick up the phone."
"Michael it's me, Mike, again. Look, just talk to me. We can sort this out."
"Michael, this isn't going to go away. If you don't want to speak to me then Howard's here and he knows what you're going through having bottled, er I mean, faced a few big decisions himself."

Be more like Mike Riley telling oliver just call one then a yellow and the other one you saw it! Mike Riley is the problem he is a spineless cockroach of the highest order sucking up to anyone who pressures him!!

blueparrot said:
TheRisingoftheNorth said:
I don't think City should be agonizing about whether or not Costa plays. Whichever side Chelsea put out, will be extremely difficult to beat. I would be more worried about Hazzard running at our back four - partcularly when he realiises he is in the penalty area.

By the by, did anyone else listen to that idiot on the BBC 5-Live commentary trying to defend Costa?

Didn't hear it but wasn't it Danny Mills iac co-commentating last night.

Yeah, that was him. It started off being absolutely accidental, then not really a stamp but just treading on him, then "maybe he meant it but it wasn't malicious" and so on as the evidence mounted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.