Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lewis9111 said:
Hi guys this is my first post. Hope it is applicable in this thread. I'm actually from Doncaster, used to go to Maine Road a lot when I was younger and living closer to Manchester. I am going to be in Manchester this weekend and wondered where would be the best place to watch the game?

Any ideas welcome
Your to polite for on here mate, Waldorf or tibb street tavern ok

This will be a tough tough game and i can see there only being a goal in it, despite the inconsistent form they have shown this season Chelsea are a very good side and have some quality players. I hope the tie in Russia goes to extra time and Mata or Hazzard pick up an injury, i'm actually quite nervous because we normally do well against Chelsea and all good things come to an end sometimes but then again they have a great record in the F.A Cup and the same applies here.

I hope we press and are really up for it both on and off the pitch, one thing i a delighted about is playing them rather than the vermin, hate Derby matches and the absence of the filth who support them is always a blessing.

Hi all,

Desperately searching for 4 places on a coach/minibus with any supporters club in the Manchester area [preferably as close to Bury as possible] that is travelling to Wemberly on Sunday.

Please, please reply to this if you know of any.

Many thanks,

James

Ducado said:
Just like last time this really is the final whoever wins it will win the cup (hope that does not sound to arrogant)

Without doubt,the winner will be rightly the overwhelming favourite,however,i'd wager Wigan(probably...) will think differently.

They have quallity and can be dangerous,and given the amount of times we have been biten on the arse by 'lesser' teams,i'd suggest,while its great to have a positive mentality,simply believing it would already be in the bag,is not only arrogant but also disrespectful.

andyhinch said:
lewis9111 said:
Hi guys this is my first post. Hope it is applicable in this thread. I'm actually from Doncaster, used to go to Maine Road a lot when I was younger and living closer to Manchester. I am going to be in Manchester this weekend and wondered where would be the best place to watch the game?

Any ideas welcome
Your to polite for on here mate, Waldorf or tibb street tavern ok

The green for big screens

Can't believe that Wigan still have 10k unsold tickets and must be fecking embarrassed that Millwalll have sold out their allocation!

andy h said:
Can't believe that Wigan still have 10k unsold tickets and must be fecking embarrassed that Millwalll have sold out their allocation!

Beats me where all the Millwall fans have suddenly surfaced from ..... their average is only 10,500!

Marvellous what a trip to Wembley can do for 'supporters' who probably wouldn't even know where the New Den was!

Is anyone on here part of a supporters club that is travelling down to London on Sunday? If so, do you know if there's any places still available? or who I could ring to check?

Thanks in advance, James

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.