Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Having a few beers in Euston waiting for other reprobates to arrive...think we will smash these cnuts Sun, playing the best football of our season so far...

Open to titty bar recommendations for tonight

Edit
Should have also added brasses to that too

Agreed,we've hit form now, better late than never.

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Having a few beers in Euston waiting for other reprobates to arrive...think we will smash these cnuts Sun, playing the best football of our season so far...

Edit

I understand Soho may also offer such enjoyment. Be careful where you go around there as a couple are "clip joints" and try and rip you off.

Just got a Club Wembley ticket of a mate for 50 quid!
He's a Chelsea fan and I'll be travelling from Bristol with him and 3 other Chelsea supporters.
I'll have to behave myself - let's hope I'm the one celebrating on the return journey!

de niro said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

Edit

Agreed,we've hit form now, better late than never.

quoting that post could be dangerous bob, read on before you get yourself in bovver!!

While I know we can beat Chelsea these days I am still a nervous wreck, after 50 years of supporting City nothing has ever changed there but, if we get to the final I am certain we could b eat Wigan. Here's hoping and good luck lads.

Aguero at Macclesfield
BHvRGxMCAAEOaE5.jpg:large
<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 13, 2013 7:31 pm --<br /><br />62k at the Millwall v Wigan semi-final.

Getting nervous now, but determined to support the boys and try and enjoy the day whatever happens.

You guys are lucky to be close to the club and can attend every game.

For the ones who will be there, enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.