Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea what affect a flight to Moscow and back 3 days before a big game has?

I know the likes of Mata and Hazard were on the bench in Moscow but will the journey itself take anything out of them?

Mancini Manus Domini said:

I know the likes of Mata and Hazard were on the bench in Moscow but will the journey itself take anything out of them?

Have you been on a plane???

Let alone in business class or better?

Of course it won't take anything out of them. They'll be having a scalp massage interspersed with peeled grapes being gently popped into open mouths.

Chippy_boy said:

Of course it won't take anything out of them. They'll be having a scalp massage interspersed with peeled grapes being gently popped into open mouths.

All good and well but there is travelling over 5 time zones and then getting back at 4am.

Footballers like routine just as much as the rest of us.

Chippy_boy said:

All good and well but there is travelling over 5 time zones and then getting back at 4am.

Footballers like routine just as much as the rest of us.

Fair enough, but it's only a four hour flight so not much different from a midweek evening game and coach back from London to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.