Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
FantasyIreland said:
Pigeonho said:
Pleased for Pants, the right decision.

I'll let you know at 6 o'clock if i'm in agreement.......
He's got us this far without conceding.

Thats wonderful,however,the fact remains,our best goalkeeper will be sat on the bench while we are playing Chelsea in a Cup semi final.

waspish said:
If Silva is out I feel Mata will have a stormer for Chelsea because for me when Silva plays he is intimidated by his presence!
Time for nasri if picked to step up to the plate,i'm feeling a bit on edge now with silva out as most of our creative play revolves around him...

FantasyIreland said:
Pigeonho said:
FantasyIreland said:
I'll let you know at 6 o'clock if i'm in agreement.......

Thats wonderful,however,the fact remains,our best goalkeeper will be sat on the bench while we are playing Chelsea in a Cup semi final.
Exactly! its a gamble and if it pays off fair do's but it's still a big risk!

CitytillIdie74 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Pigeonho said:

Hes earned the opportunity, good to see hard work and results are rewarded its sends out a good message

rastus said:
CitytillIdie74 said:
FantasyIreland said:

Hes earned the opportunity, good to see hard work and results are rewarded its sends out a good message
Only this

rastus said:
CitytillIdie74 said:
FantasyIreland said:

My thoughts exactly. Hard work and good form should get rewarded, it's the same reason we shout for Milner to start every week. Pantillimon has earned the right to represent us today and I respect Mancini for giving him that chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.