Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how some of you will react if Pants pulled off some world class saves. I also wonder how some of you will react if it was Hart playing and he dropped some clangers.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
deano ou812 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
anyone got the team ??
Another half hour i think before we know...

hope its the same team that played united, with nasri in for silva.

Got beer in hand, COME ONE CITY !!!!!!!!!!!
You would think so,silva loss is huge imo as we play alot faster when he's in the team,where as without we are at times to predictable in our play,but if we play like we did on monday we should win...

deano ou812 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
deano ou812 said:
Another half hour i think before we know...

hope its the same team that played united, with nasri in for silva.

Got beer in hand, COME ONE CITY !!!!!!!!!!!
You would think so,silva loss is huge imo as we play alot faster when he's in the team,where as without we are at times to predictable in our play,but if we play like we did on monday we should win...

hopefully, if we play like we did when we played chelsea we should win, I wonder if rodwell might get a chance at some point

Ragnarok said:
I wonder how some of you will react if Pants pulled off some world class saves. I also wonder how some of you will react if it was Hart playing and he dropped some clangers.

Its like pulling teeth.......

Pants is a capable keeper and i obviously hope he has a blinder,however,Hart is better........ so why would we not want to give ourselves every opportunity to win the game?

Sentiment doesnt cut it for me,fucking 'nice' comes second,it's old City.

FantasyIreland said:
Ragnarok said:

Pants is a capable keeper and i obviously hope he has a blinder,however,Hart is better........ so why would we not want to give ourselves every opportunity to win the game?

The decision may have been made at the start of the season for all we know.

Maybe the only way to keep a good second keeper on the books is to give them the domestic cup games whilst Joe gets all league and CL?

To be perfectly honest, Hart hasn't even been that good this season. He's just as likely to drop a clanger as Pants. He even fucked up as recently as the last game we played. And even if he does screw up and we don't progress, there's nothing to say Hart wouldn't have messed it up either. If he does play, I'm glad we're sticking with him.

I'm more worried we've lost the creative heartbeat of the team. I think that will have a bigger impact than some think.

FantasyIreland said:
Ragnarok said:

You have it spot on,hope to fcuk after the match is finished we aren't on here saying if only...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.