Chelsea V Man City Pre- Match Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
rastus said:
Hes earned the opportunity, good to see hard work and results are rewarded its sends out a good message

And that would be great if playing him actually improved our team.....

A goalkeeper is not a position that should be fucked about with without essential reason,sentiment isn't that.

FantasyIreland said:
rastus said:
Hes earned the opportunity, good to see hard work and results are rewarded its sends out a good message

A goalkeeper is not a position that should be fucked about with without essential reason,sentiment isn't that.
I wouldn't bother watching it if I were you, as you sound like you've resigned yourself to a Pants clanger and then blame firmly put on him. He's a quality, quality keeper and has got us this far.

FantasyIreland said:
rastus said:

villa did put 4 past him in the carling cup

FantasyIreland said:
rastus said:

A goalkeeper is not a position that should be fucked about with without essential reason,sentiment isn't that.[/quote

Totally agree!!

MC ID said:
it's the same reason we shout for Milner to start every week. Pantillimon has earned the right to represent us today and I respect Mancini for giving him that chance.

Its nothing of the sort.

A player such as Milner would raise our game because he had earnt the right by being better than his peers in training.His ppresence improves the team - a huge difference.

-- 14 Apr 2013 14:25 --

Pigeonho said:
FantasyIreland said:
rastus said:

I wouldn't bother watching it if I were you, as you sound like you've resigned yourself to a Pants clanger and then blame firmly put on him. He's a quality, quality keeper and has got us this far.

Dont be silly now Pige.

Pants is decent but there is a reason he's no.2.

Why take an unnecessary risk with our only chance of success this season?

FantasyIreland said:
MC ID said:
it's the same reason we shout for Milner to start every week. Pantillimon has earned the right to represent us today and I respect Mancini for giving him that chance.

Its nothing of the sort.

A player such as Milner would raise our game because he had earnt the right by being better than his peers in training.His ppresence improves the team - a huge difference.

-- 14 Apr 2013 14:25 --

Pigeonho said:
FantasyIreland said:

Dont be silly now Pige.

Pants is decent but there is a reason he's no.2.

Why take an unnecessary risk with our only chance of success this season?
Mancini doesn't feel it's a risk. That's good enough for me. It's clear based on this decision that Pants will start in the final, should we get there. Mancini knows what he's doing.

Pigeonho said:
FantasyIreland said:
rastus said:

He is a good keeper,but we should play our strongest team which means joe in goal,as for not conceding in the fa cup so far,no disrespect to the teams but bar stoke away we could have put a youth keeper in on those matches...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.