Chelsea Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Bloody hell. Sacked. This could work against us on Sunday.

This

I never like facing a team with a new manager but we are man city we can have the team to get a result there…. Would take a point

Nah. On balance I'm with Pige.

They aren't signing Guardiola by Sunday and even if they did, their heads must be down over this. The fans on the Chelsea forums are in total shock and the players must feel worse.

This helps us for Sunday.

I really hope the chelsea players feel bummed about this sacking instead of being rejuvenated...

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Bloody hell. Sacked. This could work against us on Sunday.

It could. Might also work for us though as it seems premature and there's a bit of confusion around the place. I don't think it'll give them a particular boost if Benitez or Avram grant step in, put it that way.

Let's do em<br /><br />-- Wed Nov 21, 2012 9:45 am --<br /><br />By the way I honestly cannot understand the pessimism from some of you fucking nonces going into this game. They fluked the champions league, they haven't got any decent strikers and their most influential player is missing. They're not even that great a team with their most influential player. We're the champions and we've been in good form in the league for a while with Mr Silva coming right back into form. They'll be shitting it. Man up for fucks sake. It's absolutely pathetic

Chelsea are a joke. How can they sack Di Matteo after he helped them to win a double (two excellent trophies too) last season and help them to their best Prem start since they sacked their other last really good manager who they shouldn't have sacked?

I hope whomever comes in next fails big time.

No coach will succeed with Cahill and Luiz as a centre back partnership, they wouldn't start for Fulham, never mind a club trying to succeed as a consistent CB partnership for a team going for the Prem title and progression in the CL. Luiz can't defend and Cahill is massively overrated. Players like that are alright to fill-in, but consitently starting they aren't of a high enough standard.

Jokers!

I hope we stuff them on Sunday just to piss Abramovic off further.

Any caretaker manager and the players will be pissed off and won't give a toss.

Any new manager and they will all be playing out of their skins for fear of getting the push.

Re: is de matteo sacking good or bad for us on sunday

Pigeonho said:
jake28 said:
Either way we won't be coming back to Manchester with 3pts
Why not? Unless it's Pep who will totally buoy them, they are in complete disarray and with Terry out, they look fucking useless in defense.
I was confident before this mornings news, and now i'm even more so. There's absolutely no reason at all why we can't go there and get a win, a convincing one at that.

I agree with this. manager unfairly sacked, players won't be pleased about that, with the racist out too, should be much easier game.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.