Status
Not open for further replies.
Kun Aguero said:
Champions2012! said:
Remember "@hazardeden10 I'm signing for the champion's league winner"

Anybody else feel bad for Hazard?

Neither do I.

I'd kill for him in place of Nasri.
what? Nasri really wants to be at city, hes proud being part of city.

I wouldnt change him for anyone! its players like Nasri we want!!

PS.
Hazard has been found out lately anyway. Mata and Oscar are superior.

alky313 said:
----------------------Hart--------------------
Maicon------Kompany----Nastasic----Clichy/Kola
----------------Yaya--------Barry--------------
Silva-----------------Tevez--------------Nasri
-----------------------Aguero-------------------

Definitely can see Milner in for Nasri but I'd stick with the same team that did a job on Villa.
Zabaleta has to start and I would put Garcia/Milner in for nasri and push Toure up.

greasedupdeafguy said:
alky313 said:
----------------------Hart--------------------
Maicon------Kompany----Nastasic----Clichy/Kola
----------------Yaya--------Barry--------------
Silva-----------------Tevez--------------Nasri
-----------------------Aguero-------------------

Definitely can see Milner in for Nasri but I'd stick with the same team that did a job on Villa.
Zabaleta has to start and I would put Garcia/Milner in for nasri and push Toure up.

I think that Maicon could do better job with the front 4 considering how Zab struggled against the pacy switch-offs verse Dortmund.

What a difference a couple of weeks make. I feared Chelsea not so long ago but now, well now I am confident this will be our 6-1 game again. Scoreline won't be the same but I can see a performance coming on with a resounding 4-0 win, a win which will have people fawning all over us.

Pigeonho said:
What a difference a couple of weeks make. I feared Chelsea not so long ago but now, well now I am confident this will be our 6-1 game again. Scoreline won't be the same but I can see a performance coming on with a resounding 4-0 win, a win which will have people fawning all over us.

Haha u still asleep? It'll be a very tough game the 2nd half against the Rags Chelsea looked very good and would of win that game I'd be more confident if it was at our ground we hardly ever win at Stamford Bridge.

Hopefully the Chelsea players will be that dizzy with the rotating door of managers going through it they'll have a stinker on Sunday ;)

I can't see the team not being:

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Nastasic Kolarov (if Clichy not fit)
------Garcia-----Barry
------------Yaya
Silva------------------Tevez/Nasri
------------Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.