Chelsea Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Champions2012! said:
Caveman said:
Chelsea are a joke. How can they sack Di Matteo after he helped them to win a double (two excellent trophies too) last season and help them to their best Prem start since they sacked their other last really good manager who they shouldn't have sacked?

I hope whomever comes in next fails big time.

No coach will succeed with Cahill and Luiz as a centre back partnership, they wouldn't start for Fulham, never mind a club trying to succeed as a consistent CB partnership for a team going for the Prem title and progression in the CL. Luiz can't defend and Cahill is massively overrated. Players like that are alright to fill-in, but consitently starting they aren't of a high enough standard.

Jokers!

I hope we stuff them on Sunday just to piss Abramovic off further.

The only way to not get sacked with Abramovic is to win every competition there is to win without any losses in your first try
And every year there after

sjk2008 said:
baildon blue said:
I wouldnt be worried if they appoint Benitez he is a spent force after Liverpool.I would be more worried if Rednapp was appointed slightly better manager

Utter horseshit.

Benitez is streets ahead of Redknapp.

Streets and streets. And motorways.

I'd take a point at Chelsea. Would leave us with a 4 point lead over them with CFC having to go to the Etihad and Old Trafford.

Quite likely that Utd will be quite a few points ahead of us by the time we play each other as we have two away games in the League now, followed by Everton at home whilst they have QPR and WHU at home followed by Reading away. They'll get 9 points from that.

Was hoping We werent gonna be first game after Di Matteos sacking but there it is, those old has beens will be running theyre nuts off on Sunday :( not a great scenario for us is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.