Chelsea Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Clichy is back. Top player for us. About time Yaya Toure stepped it up I think...he's been well below his best for some time now. Torres is bound to be on his game with the appointment of Benitez. He'll need watching carefully.

Hart
Maicon-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Garcia-Barry
Nasri-Yaya-Silva
Dzeko

After tonght's perfornance I am very optimistic for Sunday's match @ Chelsea. Silva is geting back to his best.

Onward & upward.<br /><br />-- Thu Nov 22, 2012 12:05 am --<br /><br />After tonght's perfornance I am very optimistic for Sunday's match @ Chelsea. Silva is geting back to his best.

Onward & upward.

tufty said:
benitez factor, i predict a hat trick for torres :-(

Might cheer Torres up but a couple of reports suggest a lot of the players were unhappy...If Torres is seen to be close to Abramovich, this could work against him, especially with Benitez coming in.
Torres has been selected with impunity this season despite showing little or no form and I think De Matteo sidelining him last night was what cost him his job.
Should be an interesting game Sunday.

We will beat Chavski on sunday.

They will be playing under a lot of pressure. We won't.

Besides we have a far superior team.

I am not worried in the slightest.

Re: We will beat Chavski on sunday.

That's the spirit.

I agree they are ripe for the picking but we should always be wary of that squads attacking prowess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.