Chelsea Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: We will beat Chavski on sunday.

players should recover from that game, it is just a game after all. Kind of enjoyed the madness of it all tonight actually.

would put us in great standing.

but if you are so confident why start a thread!

mabye you are pissed off with all the idiots starting threads!

i just try and keep away and come in to check on u guys no and again..

MissingCityInMelbourne said:
TCIB said:
That's the spirit.

I agree they are ripe for the picking but we should always be wary of that squads attacking prowess.
Silva is better than Hazard, Mata and Oscar.
TRUE, he performed well tonight and we could of equalised a few times!

They will be playing under a lot of pressure. We won't.

Besides we have a far superior team.

I am not worried in the slightest.

New manager syndrome, exactly the same as last season. Not saying we'll get beat but Benitez back with Torres equals trouble for our back four/three. Settle for a solid point!!

Feed-The-Goat said:
TCIB said:
That's the spirit.

I agree they are ripe for the picking but we should always be wary of that squads attacking prowess.
Silva is better than Hazard, Mata and Oscar.

Shame not all 3 combined.
Lack of ambition in he summer will bite us in the arse, thinking of which

Rafa has a couple of days

He will probably set chelsea up in a 1-1-1-1-1-1-1-1-3 formation with wing backs and deep lying attackers

But beware Torres.

Torres

We better not lose thats for sure.

The last thing you want to give to Chelsea players when they are playing under their new coach first time is to win a 6 pointer league match.

This things work in a strange way.

If they lose Rafa might be losing the dressing room already. If they win the players maybe will think they can win with Rafa. If they beat the Champion with him at first, why couldnt they beat anyone after that in the league.

If Rafa can motivate them from the start backing up this with big wins especially against City we might have a tougher challenger than we would have with RDM staxing end of theseason.

If we beat them and another 3-4 not good results happening at Chelsea the players will hate Rafa, wont accept him and he will be interim manager until January not until June...

A draw seems to be neutral good for us not that bad for them, but losing them would be horrible.

They are without a real big win now for weeks in the league. Since that Clattenburg episode (Chelsea-MU 2-3) they are losing points left right and centre.

wesshaw1985 said:
Hart
Maicon-Kompany-Lescott-Clichy
Garcia-Barry
Nasri-Yaya-Silva
Dzeko

You wouldn't play Tevez or Aguero?

I can see Dzeko back on the bench after a sub-par performance tonight.

He doesn't fit in with our style of play until we really push for a goal and become more direct.

Milner and Barry to play the two defensive midfield positions with Yaya hopefully further up - it's been a while since he's had that attacking remit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.