Chelsea Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do new managers of big clubs ever lose their first game? They always seem to get that "feel good" win quickly.

BALOTELLI ON SUNDAY!! i actually think he would have been affective vs real today/ysterday.
He would have caused chaos for Pepe and probably we would have gotten another PK. a more legit on this time!

mgx.sleck said:
BALOTELLI ON SUNDAY!! i actually think he would have been affective vs real today/ysterday.
He would have caused chaos for Pepe and probably we would have gotten another PK. a more legit on this time!
Fuck him, don't want him to start at all. Unleash the argie partnership and watch Chelsea crumble.
Yaya is the key anyway on Sunday. They have nothing like that in their midfield and he will power his way through it with relative ease, and I include Obi Mikel in that.
This Benitez factor too? Forget it.
After last night i'm more than confident that this will be our best performance so far this season and maintain my prediction of a 4-0 win ala the 6-1.

Pigeonho said:
mgx.sleck said:
Fuck him, don't want him to start at all. Unleash the argie partnership and watch Chelsea crumble.
Yaya is the key anyway on Sunday. They have nothing like that in their midfield and he will power his way through it with relative ease, and I include Obi Mikel in that.
This Benitez factor too? Forget it.
After last night i'm more than confident that this will be our best performance so far this season and maintain my prediction of a 4-0 win ala the 6-1.

Yep, I'm with him^

I'd be surprised if Maicon starts. He looked well and truly spent after about an hour last night.

If Kompany's injured, I hope to see:

Hart
Zab, Nastasic, Lescott, Clichy
Milner, Yaya, Barry
Silva
Tevez, Aguero

A midfield duo of just Yaya and Barry will leave us violently exposed against the energetic Ramires.

Ntini77 said:
I'd be surprised if Maicon starts. He looked well and truly spent after about an hour last night.

If Kompany's injured, I hope to see:

Hart
Zab, Nastasic, Lescott, Clichy
Milner, Yaya, Barry
Silva
Tevez, Aguero

A midfield duo of just Yaya and Barry will leave us violently exposed against the energetic Ramires.
I would be happy with that.If Clichy is unfit,Zabba left back,Maicon right.
Might even try Carlos up front himself with Nasri left and Milner right and Silva just behind Carlos.If that does not work,Sergio on for Nasri or Milner.

Re: We will beat Chavski on sunday.

mancityvstoke said:
chavski = cringe

Yes. When I was growing up, scousers, cockneys, brummies, sheep shaggers and Munich (non pc nowadays) pretty much covered all teams. Not sure why we have this manure, evilton, west sham, chavski etc cringefest..

Re: We will beat Chavski on sunday.

all set up for home win for the fat waiter and Torres to score the winner then the big love in begins (for a few weeks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.