Chelsea Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: chelsea away

allblackcitizen said:
Danamy said:
Caveman said:
One man worries me: Ramires. He's ripped us apart on our last two visits to Stamford Bridge. We haven't had a clue how to handle his pace and he just runs past Barry as if he's not there.

Yaya needs to give the lad a clip around the ear early doors

Like he does with Mata. It was playground bully stuff with those 2 last season. Mata looked like he was going to cry at one point.

Exactly, job done!

The only problem was last season they were still playing Mata in a wide position which was a waste of the mans talent, now he's playing in the hole he becomes a big danger and one that Barry needs to cancel out.

Champions2012! said:
Remember "@hazardeden10 I'm signing for the champion's league winner"

Anybody else feel bad for Hazard?

Neither do I.

Saying stuff like that normally comes back to bite you on the arse!

black mamba said:
We need to take the game to them , and bag a goal or two ......

they will break us down if we sit back , and they are likely to have the lions share of the midfield possession ..... they did lose at West Brom , but they still created many chances.

Agree that we should not sit back ( and we do too often) . But I see no reason why we can't dominate this game with our current squad..plus
Terry missing at their core defence

----------------------Hart--------------------
Maicon------Kompany----Nastasic----Clichy/Kola
----------------Yaya--------Barry--------------
Silva-----------------Tevez--------------Nasri
-----------------------Aguero-------------------

Definitely can see Milner in for Nasri but I'd stick with the same team that did a job on Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.