Chelsea Vs City Pre Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: chelsea away

after watching chelsea struggle with juve 2night i think we should go with 3-5-2 against them, the fullbacks could hardly get out defence and got dominatd in midfield. if mancini picks the right players for the system then i think we will win

kompany lescott nastasic
zabaleta clichy
toure barry

silva

kun tevez

One man worries me: Ramires. He's ripped us apart on our last two visits to Stamford Bridge. We haven't had a clue how to handle his pace and he just runs past Barry as if he's not there.

Caveman said:
One man worries me: Ramires. He's ripped us apart on our last two visits to Stamford Bridge. We haven't had a clue how to handle his pace and he just runs past Barry as if he's not there.

Yaya needs to give the lad a clip around the ear early doors

Caveman said:

May seem crazy but i've only really realised this season how fast he really is! - I say we give him a good kicking in the first 10mins and put him in his place!

Do we think Di Matteo has his job ridding on this? -Or would that be abit premature?

Will Torres start? - Hope he does as he can't hit a barn door!

Free Ian Brown said:
Not sure if it's already been mentioned, but we owe them big time after last season.

Our unbeaten run came to an end there thanks to a horrendous decision not to give a pen on Silva (when we were already 1 up), and then 2 dubious decisions at our end involving a dodgy pen and a dodgy red.
A dubious pen? Lescott stuck his arm in the air to block the shot and the ball hit it.

There's nothing dubious about it.

Danamy said:
Caveman said:

Yaya needs to give the lad a clip around the ear early doors

Like he does with Mata. It was playground bully stuff with those 2 last season. Mata looked like he was going to cry at one point.

We need to take the game to them , and bag a goal or two ......

they will break us down if we sit back , and they are likely to have the lions share of the midfield possession ..... they did lose at West Brom , but they still created many chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.