Chelsea vs U*ited in March - Who do you want to win?

Re: I hope Utd beats Chelsea...

smiles said:
As much as I'd like us to push for the title, I don't think we can catch Utd or Arsenal and Chelsea and Spurs are just behind us.
It's more important we get our CL place for next season.

I won't be cheering for them, but a manure win would be better for us IMO.

The Ref will see to it.:)

Re: Am I Out Of Order?

AIQ88 said:
Stop being so obsessed with United. We need Chelsea and Spurs to lose as many points as possible to whoever it might be.

yep, we should'nt be in this posistion but we are so we need rag wins, draws at worst.

Much as I hate the scum and hope they lose every game, I want to see City in The Champs league and we have a great chance,so any benefit we can get from Chelsea losing then I'm happy, as I dont want them picking up points that could harm that dream

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Yes, because i support Manchester City, therefore i want what benefits City more. Which in this case is a United win, as we are not going to catch them now and Chelsea could catch us. They can lose to wigan, or wolves or whoever. That wont affect us, this does im afraid. Hoping for a scum win tomorrow.
i am with you on this one blue

Never, never, never!

The day I want those b++tards to win, will be the day when only a rag victory will win us a trophy on the same day.

And you wonder why the rags call us bitter?

My prediction is the rags can lose twice against Chelsea and still win the league - but it may well cost us a place in the chumps league.

If the rags beat Chelsea twice it certainly helps our cause.

I won't watch the match tomorrow night but i'll certainly hope the result i see is a rag victory.

tommyducks said:
I have now heard from 3 City fans who want united to beat Chelsea tomorrow. I could never want that to happen under any circumstances. I hope Chelsea stuff them.

Am I alone in this?

I'm with you on this. We should not have to depend on Ushited winning to do us a favour.

C'mon Chelski (except please dont let Torres score)

tommyducks said:
I have now heard from 3 City fans who want united to beat Chelsea tomorrow. I could never want that to happen under any circumstances. I hope Chelsea stuff them.

Am I alone in this?
I hope you are, not that it makes any difference.

Surely City come first? If it was the last game of the season and Chelsea's 3 points would determine whether we finished 4th or 5th would you still want them to win?

Bang out of order mate.

I only care about City and we need Champions League for next season, or the revolution stalls for at least a season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.