Chelsea Vs Villa

Marvin said:
Villa were very good particularly Fabia Delph. What has happened to him?

The CFC winner was so marginally offside I don't think you can give that as offside, and I didn't think Terry's handball was deliberate.

Ivanovic should have gone though.

Chelsea were lucky to win, and very ordinary.

But perhaps we should give credit to Villa for there superb defensive work, and the outstanding midfield performance of Fabian Delph who dominated the midfield,?

If CFC don't get Luiz back for the Utd game, then I see their forwards destroying them at the back. They have no pace right across the back line

draw then scum win i'm affraid,i dont want chelsea winning

Andouble said:
TheMaineRoad said:
Anyone scared of them? Because I know I'm not.

Their attacking midfield is better than anyones but they can only play 2 or 3 at a time. Our defence, central midfield, and obviously strikers are better.

I'd be worried if they got another striker however.

-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:47 pm --

who was the ref?
Kevin Friend I believe.

The cookie monster said:
Just flicked sky sports news on
David Craig reporter at the game never even mentioned the ivanovic elbow
Or the certain pen at the end

Unbelievable.

difference in bought british coverage vs. neutral american coverage, nbc reporter honestly sounded a bit angry about first the elbow, second the offside goal, and third the penalty.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
The cookie monster said:
Oh he Will mate
I'm 100% sure this horrible c unt will be a disaster for them 2nd time round
You will be wrong

How do you know?
The same way cookie knows

Cookie: not really mate if he fails then im pretty sure it will be because we beat him to things but cant just ignore the fact that he is good at his job at that chelsea side is strong

The cookie monster said:

Unbelievable.
Not every handball is a pen.

Villa didn't take their chances. Chelsea did. I don't think they have much to complain about.

Chelsea aren't clicking at the moment, but they have 6 points.

Villa look very good.

Stoned Rose said:
Very impressive Villa tonight imo. They really did graft their tits off all over the park.

Chelsea were okay but by no means blew me away.

Did see glimpses of quality though and it had that 'feel' when their 2nd goal was brewing.

Be interesting to see the game v the scum. If Chelsea win they'll be 6 clear of Utd.
I hope Chelsea beat Utd

It will probably be a war of attrition, and a different type of game to tonight where it was attack v defence with Villa playing on the counter.

Chelsea's centre-forwards. all 3 of them are poor, their midfield got bossed today by Fabian Delph, and their defence doesn't look great (apart from Cech)<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 pm --<br /><br />
marco said:
Marvin said:

The CFC winner was so marginally offside I don't think you can give that as offside, and I didn't think Terry's handball was deliberate.

But perhaps we should give credit to Villa for there superb defensive work, and the outstanding midfield performance of Fabian Delph who dominated the midfield,?

If CFC don't get Luiz back for the Utd game, then I see their forwards destroying them at the back. They have no pace right across the back line

Why? CFC as we have seen twice in a week are not that good

Villa were very good. I think they're going to do well this season. We got a goal and got complacent and Villa grew into it. Ba isn't good enough for this level. Torres isn't much any more but he contributes much more. The main difference was Mata for KDB. Mata clearly isn't match fit and even his usually sublime touch was off and it threw a bit of a spanner into our one touch attacking play.

Still 3 points from a tough gritty game.

Marvin said:
The cookie monster said:

Unbelievable.
Not every handball is a pen.

Villa didn't take their chances. Chelsea did. I don't think they have much to complain about.

Chelsea aren't clicking at the moment, but they have 6 points.

Villa look very good.

So the elbow wasn't a sending off. You must be blind.

If the handball was a Villa player it's 100% given

Mourinho is a bully like the GPC who has refs running scared.

Marvin said:
Stoned Rose said:
Very impressive Villa tonight imo. They really did graft their tits off all over the park.

Chelsea were okay but by no means blew me away.

Did see glimpses of quality though and it had that 'feel' when their 2nd goal was brewing.

Be interesting to see the game v the scum. If Chelsea win they'll be 6 clear of Utd.
I hope Chelsea beat Utd

It will probably be a war of attrition, and a different type of game to tonight where it was attack v defence with Villa playing on the counter.

Chelsea's centre-forwards. all 3 of them are poor, their midfield got bossed today by Fabian Delph, and their defence doesn't look great (apart from Cech)

-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 pm --

marco said:
Marvin said:

Why? CFC as we have seen twice in a week are not that good

i'm convinced united will be no where good enough this time round, chelsea i think will take us to the wire they will only get better as mou gels them in

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.