Chelsea Vs Villa

Castiel said:
Still 3 points from a tough gritty game.

All that matters. Thought you were lucky. The red card meh, but the pen nailed on. Without a better forward than your current options be tough for you to finish above us.

Classic Jose though. His teams get it done by hook or by crook.

The problems Chelsea had from last year still have not been addressed. Cahill and Terry are not strong enough together and their centre backs as a whole are too injury prone. They needed a better midfielder to play alongside Ramires and playing Lampard won't cut it. Worse it seems Mata is not going to fit into the new style of Chelsea play. There were lots of rumours about this, but now we are beginning to see why.

Villa on the other hand look. good. I thought they would have a good season, because surviving relegation for youngsters can be like winning a trophy. They would have grown a lot. Gabby is on form and Benteke is a top player. Last year they were playing some good stuff and expect them to get top 10.

cookster said:
Marvin said:
The cookie monster said:
Just flicked sky sports news on
David Craig reporter at the game never even mentioned the ivanovic elbow
Or the certain pen at the end

Unbelievable.
Not every handball is a pen.

Villa didn't take their chances. Chelsea did. I don't think they have much to complain about.

Chelsea aren't clicking at the moment, but they have 6 points.

Villa look very good.

So the elbow wasn't a sending off. You must be blind.

If the handball was a Villa player it's 100% given

Mourinho is a bully like the GPC who has refs running scared.
It was a sending off, and I said so in another post, but Villa had their chances and didn't take them. And the ref gives what he sees. It's not that easy without replays. he doesn't catch him in the head either

I haven't seen the penalty that many times, but I saw it as accidental. It may have been given if it was the other way.

I expect Kevin Friend will be demoted like Anthony Taylor was, abysmal refereeing, Villa look an extremely tough prospect this season, Chelsea were very poor so the rags may get something, because they'll have watched that.

supercrystal7 said:
The problems Chelsea had from last year still have not been addressed. Cahill and Terry are not strong enough together and their centre backs as a whole are too injury prone. They needed a better midfielder to play alongside Ramires and playing Lampard won't cut it. Worse it seems Mata is not going to fit into the new style of Chelsea play. There were lots of rumours about this, but now we are beginning to see why.

Villa on the other hand look. good. I thought they would have a good season, because surviving relegation for youngsters can be like winning a trophy. They would have grown a lot. Gabby is on form and Benteke is a top player. Last year they were playing some good stuff and expect them to get top 10.

villa will prob do a self distruct and sack the manager while 5th only to finish 4th from the bottom

The Media.

Somehow they have managed to convince the masses that Chelsea are in the title race when there have not been any evidence in the past 2 years to suggest that.

The Media.

Villa gave the chavs a game. Poor refereeing cost them a point. I think they'll get dry bummed at the swamp, especially if shrek wants to impress Mourinho.

Blueband Brother said:
The Media.

Somehow they have managed to convince the masses that Chelsea are in the title race when there have not been any evidence in the past 2 years to suggest that.

The Media.

talk shite will be wanking like fuk tomo let em carry on and watch them suffer

Marvin said:
cookster said:
Marvin said:
Not every handball is a pen.

Villa didn't take their chances. Chelsea did. I don't think they have much to complain about.

Chelsea aren't clicking at the moment, but they have 6 points.

Villa look very good.

So the elbow wasn't a sending off. You must be blind.

If the handball was a Villa player it's 100% given

Mourinho is a bully like the GPC who has refs running scared.
It was a sending off, and I said so in another post, but Villa had their chances and didn't take them. And the ref gives what he sees. It's not that easy without replays. he doesn't catch him in the head either

I haven't seen the penalty that many times, but I saw it as accidental. It may have been given if it was the other way.

Does it really matter if it was accidental? There was no need for Terry to have his arm raised above his head that high. Definite penalty.

BillyShears said:
Castiel said:
Still 3 points from a tough gritty game.

All that matters. Thought you were lucky. The red card meh, but the pen nailed on. Without a better forward than your current options be tough for you to finish above us.

Classic Jose though. His teams get it done by hook or by crook.
We were lucky but Villa did get the rub of the green against Arsenal and we had a second penalty turned down against Hull. I gave up worrying over refereeing after Barca 2009. What happens, happens. No denying that we played poorly after the first 20 minutes or so, but playing poorly and winning is important. Last year we probably would have lost this game.

Surprised some think our midfield was "bossed" considering we had 70% possession. Villa's strengths were a resolute defence and the ability of their forwards to work with very little service.

Twice now Lukaku has come on and drastically improved us. He needs to start against United. We have no outlet otherwise.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.