Chelsea Vs Villa

Ive seen nothing from chelsea so far that should have us worrying, I thought Villa deserved all 3 points to be honest and at least a draw.. If we keep up the Intensity and belief and play to our strengths, we will win the PL no problem whatsoever. We have the best squad of players by a country mile.. Another emphatic marker required in cardiff, cant wait..

I've seen enough to know the "Mourinho" effect regarding favourable refereeing decision will keep them favourite for the title

What a bellend Maureen is.

Squaring up to Lambert gesticulating all over the technical area like the pompous self important fool he is. Lambert's lucky he was wearing glasses or he might have had a finger in the eye.

As usual the press seem to lap up this questionable behavior. Just when you get rid of the pisscan, Maureen comes back.

At least he'll only stick around for another 18 months.

Questioning Villa's tactics like he's the second coming of Rinus Michels. Give over.

SkyBlueUSA said:
If Chelsea play this lethargic style against United they are going to get dicked.

I hope they BOTH get beaten next Monday. Can we arrange this?

Seriously, whether you like it or not, they'll both be up there challenging for the title. I imagine the vast majority of us want the rags to lose every game they play, and that goes for next Monday.

waspish said:
I've seen enough to know the "Mourinho" effect regarding favourable refereeing decision will keep them favourite for the title

Very much this ^^^

Now Baconface is off the scene, Mourinho will take over as the person that both the media and referee's will be shit scared of

Just seen the highlights.
How on earth was terry's handball not a penalty. Arm was up in the air. As nailed on a penalty as there can be.
And the yellow should have been a red for the elbow.

Another shocking performance from the ref, on the back of ours.

villa will feel robbed after that... their team was amazing! benteke is on fire, shame the ref took Ivanovic`s side in the kicking match between the two. ivanovic should have been off. i just hope chelsea get an away ref for the monday game. last nights ref was a homer and was shocking at times.

all villa can do is hold their heads up because that young team is taking some powerful steps forward, only through the summer! it always happens when you get a scare the season before.

will the blues be surpised if a dodgy call makes them lose pts monday? (somehow i think dogbas 2 yard offside goal to win chelsea the league at the swamp will get mentioned at some point !)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.