Chelsea Vs Villa

Blumers Bloomers said:
If I was Wenger I'd be breaking the bank for Benteke - everything they need.
Impossible now. If I was Villa at this very moment would not sell for anything less than 50 million. Inevitable he goes next year in the region of 25-30 million. I know he is an Arsenal fan and it was his dream to play for them, but he is going to get some very big offers if he continues this form. Dortmund will be in for a new no 9.

Why were they even playing tonight?

No one else has a league game between the first two weekends.

Officiating at the moment is making the game look amateurish!<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 pm --<br /><br />
tidyman said:

Because Chelsea play in the Super Cup

Blumers Bloomers said:
If I was Wenger I'd be breaking the bank for Benteke - everything they need.
I was unsure about him, but if he has another season like last season - which is looking likely - how much will he be worth?

I bet he has a clause in his contract as he wanted to leave and then signed a new contract. You say Arsenal, what about Chelsea?

jimharri said:
Just saw Ivanovic's elbow; how the fuck did he get away with that? And I presume that, because he was booked, there'll be no further action.

They ammended their rules concerning retrospective action, not sure if the incident qualifies though.

Just watched the extended highights, and what a joke. Gutted for Villa, they were absolutely robbed

Just watched the highlights and have to say the ref needs to be reprimanded, disgraceful performance. I just wish the powers that be would realise how fed up most fans are with this nonsense. Footy fans need to unite to get our point across.

berniethebusman said:
Officiating at the moment is making the game look amateurish!

-- Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:06 pm --

tidyman said:

Because Chelsea play in the Super Cup

Cheers. I actually considered that option before I asked but ruled it out on the grounds of being a thick ****.

As for the elbow. The law has been amended allowing them to review an incident where the officials were not in a position to "fully assess" a coming together.

I haven't seen it so can't comment. But as he booked him, I think it's highly unlikely they'll take more action unless it was a Thatcher style assault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.