Cheltenham 2020

Skybet have reduced their £20 money back offer on the first race of the day.

Currently showing as £10 but only for the Supreme Novices (I believe it was previously written specifying first race of the day), however the extent of the offer remains to be seen...........

If anyone stumbles across any good offers then please enlighten us all.

Skybet have reduced their £20 money back offer on the first race of the day.

Currently showing as £10 but only for the Supreme Novices (I believe it was previously written specifying first race of the day), however the extent of the offer remains to be seen...........

If anyone stumbles across any good offers then please enlighten us all.

Apparently they lost about £10m last year from their £20 offer. Not surprised they've changed it if true.

Love Cheltenham...1979..Monky the little beauty...although he had front leg action a windmill would have been proud of...out battled the 'mighty' Sea Pigeon and knocked that patronizing smile off Jonjo's face coming to the last, where he obviously thought the race was theirs for the taking. Spartan Missile's win in the Foxhunter Chase that same year was...unbelievable. How the books made him odds against god only knows and to think that some thought a Scots horse would be able to lower his colours..madness. Books don't often get it wrong but thankfully they did in that race...anyways that was a then....amongst many!

This year may have something that the last few years' haven't...mud...that ground will be saturated is what I'm thinking, and unfortunately it'll be those who are up for an out and out battle that will be up at the business end...it's bad enough trying to find the little gems as it is without the weather coming to the bookies aid too!!! Trust the Irish is what I'm thinking, but not just those that come swiftly to mind, either in name or form!

With Solo's performance in that Kempton (1.50) race I would conclude for myself, that means one less race to find a winner of, the Triumph problem has emphatically been resolved!

A disappointing run was always to be expected with 'I do try to NOT to be in the wrong place' Coleman on his back.Johnson's well past his sell by date but I'm sure he wouldn't have taken them along like he did, Murphy didn't seem too impressed either in his after race remarks with the rider's performance, cloaking his comments with 'decency' as these things often are!...I'm siding with the girls in the Champion, Honeysuckle and Blackmore. Love it if they can out do the golden topped 'Leg-end' who only shows up when he wants to. Can't understand Cornerstone Lad being the price he is, only just behind Pentland Hills in their last run giving him weight too, PH is around 5s CL out with the washin' at 33s and more!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.