Cheltenham 2020

A disappointing run was always to be expected with 'I do try to NOT to be in the wrong place' Coleman on his back.Johnson's well past his sell by date but I'm sure he wouldn't have taken them along like he did, Murphy didn't seem too impressed either in his after race remarks with the rider's performance, cloaking his comments with 'decency' as these things often are!...I'm siding with the girls in the Champion, Honeysuckle and Blackmore. Love it if they can out do the golden topped 'Leg-end' who only shows up when he wants to. Can't understand Cornerstone Lad being the price he is, only just behind Pentland Hills in their last run giving him weight too, PH is around 5s CL out with the washin' at 33s and more!
Think this is where I may be looking as part of an acca.........

Envio Allen is going to piss in, first race on the Wednesday, you may get odds of 6/4 if your lucky as well.

I use to like de Bromhead! Honeysuckle going for the Mares not the Champion...sights turn to old faithful Supersundae now...if the ground remains Soft then at least he has stamina on his side and as the old saying goes, Grade 1 winners win Grade 1 races...which would include, Cornerstone Lad...being from an unfashionable stable means it's price will always have some value in it. Hope the panic button isn't pushed with this virus thing, there's a thought that it could even happen 'behind closed doors' cue back ground noise with the odd newspaper floating about, plus groups of stable lads throwing hats into the air for authenticity's sake! Surely not?

I use to like de Bromhead! Honeysuckle going for the Mares not the Champion...sights turn to old faithful Supersundae now...if the ground remains Soft then at least he has stamina on his side and as the old saying goes, Grade 1 winners win Grade 1 races...which would include, Cornerstone Lad...being from an unfashionable stable means it's price will always have some value in it. Hope the panic button isn't pushed with this virus thing, there's a thought that it could even happen 'behind closed doors' cue back ground noise with the odd newspaper floating about, plus groups of stable lads throwing hats into the air for authenticity's sake! Surely not?
Struggling to understand the decision of the connections of both Honeysuckle and Benie to take each other on in the Mares rather than the Champion with the generous allowance. Looks a pretty weak renewal with question marks over the Henderson pair the only others trading at single figure odds, unless Envoi Allen skips the novice route (unlikey). Big fan of Jessie but can't have Supasundae age against him and it seems they're struggling for options with no race over the intermediate distance (unless you're a mare of course). Benie dropping out suggests a confidence in Sharjah who I backed last year but was brought down early on but he finished behind Honeysuckle and 4 of the others last time. Drawn to the runner up that day Darver Star 12/1 big improver last year's winning trainer also got Not So Sleepy EW 33/1 following that Ascot romp before Xmas. 1 down 27 to go!

All over Supersundae I know about the age but I think it has a live chance

I’ve got a £20 free bet from william hill for the gold cup but know fuckall about horse racing :-/

I see those who know more than anyone about horse racing have put their thoughts to most of the races for Day One, Tuesday. (RE- Sporting Life) The Henderson, Mullins, love-in begins in earnest in the 1.30...no point in any of the others turning up!...Stats, trends have their place, but best form for me is Fiddlerontheroof, but as I've already said, I know next to nowt!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.