Cheltenham Festival 2012

welcometomanchester said:
ox-blue said:
markbmcfc said:
If its a battle at the end, Al Ferof will win it. Cue Card doesn't find that much when he needs to, and Sacre needs to be a in front before the hill. Al Ferof battles all day.

What distance lead do you think Sprinter needs before he goes up the hill?
it won't matter. He'll fade on the hill.

It's hard to say, because whatever lead he has Ruby will be tracking him. If he's 5L clear on the hill I think he might hang on. Neck and neck though i'm on Ruby all day long.

markbmcfc said:
welcometomanchester said:
ox-blue said:
What distance lead do you think Sprinter needs before he goes up the hill?
it won't matter. He'll fade on the hill.

It's hard to say, because whatever lead he has Ruby will be tracking him. If he's 5L clear on the hill I think he might hang on. Neck and neck though i'm on Ruby all day long.

Or as per usual Cheltenham something comes from out of the clouds and bamboozle's us all.....

so its alferoof then,but sprinters had a wind op since last year,so its him then never came off the bridle on a flat track,definately maybe him then, no wait cue card..cue card?....oh alferoof oh christ just bring it on...

Grand Crus now goes in the RSA Chase not the Gold Cup!

Just had my bet refunded by Bet365 and lumped it on him to win the RSA

No surprise to see Pipe play it safe. Can anyone put up anything to beat GC in the RSA?

Properly excited now, have heard good things about Horatio Hornblower in the bumper, but I suppose every will have had a nod for a bumper horse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.