Cheltenham Festival 2012

LeeOnePen said:
No surprise to see Pipe play it safe. Can anyone put up anything to beat GC in the RSA?

Properly excited now, have heard good things about Horatio Hornblower in the bumper, but I suppose every will have had a nod for a bumper horse.
Couldn't have a penny on grand crus,all down to opinions i guess.

Anyway betfair account bulging with funds & I will be armed to the teeth with £50 notes in the bookies so bring it on. .

Top Jockey market looking for a decent outsider Andrew Lynch got him at 20/1 he has some interesting runs during the week and he will pick up a number of winners in my view and it wouldnt shock me if he was ahead of Ruby this year for top jockey.

leighton said:
Top Jockey market looking for a decent outsider Andrew Lynch got him at 20/1 he has some interesting runs during the week and he will pick up a number of winners in my view and it wouldnt shock me if he was ahead of Ruby this year for top jockey.
What about Mullins top trainer looks a shoe in,in fact looks to good.

LeeOnePen said:
Ladbrokes claim to be top price all favs this morning.

Read this, this morning. Think it said, all festival races on singles.

Can't get on gambling websites ( at work )

Is this offer on throughout the meeting, does anyone know or just for a limited time, ante post?

tidyman said:
LeeOnePen said:
Ladbrokes claim to be top price all favs this morning.

Read this, this morning. Think it said, all festival races on singles.

Can't get on gambling websites ( at work )

Is this offer on throughout the meeting, does anyone know or just for a limited time, ante post?
They said 'all races, from 9am FOR AS LONG IT LASTS'.
So the top price may only be available for an hour or so.

Disappointing how many horses are running scared of odds-on favourites.
The Arkle and Champion Hurdle have tiny fields now following the final declarations. The World Hurdle may go the same way.
Judging by the way their prices have tumbled even from yesterday evening, I can see Grands Crus in the RSA and Boston Bob in the Albert Bartlett also approaching evens/odds-on on the day, so if you fancy them I'd get on now.
Had Grands Crus nrnb for the Gold Cup so lumping it all on the RSA chase now.
In terms of value, even more so than in previous years, the handicaps are the best chance of a decent priced winner. But are obviously much harder to pick.
The favourites of some of these, like Vendor, are seriously underpriced and better value is available further down the betting.

LeeOnePen said:
No surprise to see Pipe play it safe. Can anyone put up anything to beat GC in the RSA?

Properly excited now, have heard good things about Horatio Hornblower in the bumper, but I suppose every will have had a nod for a bumper horse.

The Pipe family have had this dilemma before and gone for the bigger race only to see the horse put down and them get all sorts of senseless abuse (gloria victus)... think that has influenced them, i am happy as i have GC at a decent price for the RSA

This may be irrelevant but I've just noticed that Colour Squadron has recently been bought by JP. Is this significant and he may have been showing form at home, Its 16-1 for the Supreme Novices

The cookie monster said:
LeeOnePen said:

Couldn't have a penny on grand crus,all down to opinions i guess.

Anyway betfair account bulging with funds & I will be armed to the teeth with £50 notes in the bookies so bring it on. .
Grands Crus will absolutely piss it, will gallop then to death in the style of Denman's Gold Cup

The cookie monster said:
leighton said:
What about Mullins top trainer looks a shoe in,in fact looks to good.

Cookie mate done him last year as his value was great 5/1 or more I think. This year is not any value in it so I went for Paul Nicholls instead not the greatest odds but think he has a strong team this year and will rack up the winners.

Think the Irish will have more winners than the UK based trainers. Always like channel 4 for the little Ireland v UK competition.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.