Cheltenham Festival 2012

leighton said:
The cookie monster said:
leighton said:
Top Jockey market looking for a decent outsider Andrew Lynch got him at 20/1 he has some interesting runs during the week and he will pick up a number of winners in my view and it wouldnt shock me if he was ahead of Ruby this year for top jockey.
What about Mullins top trainer looks a shoe in,in fact looks to good.

Cookie mate done him last year as his value was great 5/1 or more I think. This year is not any value in it so I went for Paul Nicholls instead not the greatest odds but think he has a strong team this year and will rack up the winners.

Think the Irish will have more winners than the UK based trainers. Always like channel 4 for the little Ireland v UK competition.
No mate not this year,in fact heard Mullins earlier saying last years haul will take some beating. .

He will clean up however I think the Irish will not get over 10 winners. .

ox-blue said:
Grand Crus now goes in the RSA Chase not the Gold Cup!

Just had my bet refunded by Bet365 and lumped it on him to win the RSA

Sat having a coffe at St Michaels service station @ 5pm, @ 'Mickey Fitzgerald' was talking with a group of Irish and was very 'bullish' about Grands Crus and Kauto Star. Personally not doing Kauto but am on Grands Crus.

Evening All. The routes/diversions are all in place now. If you are going to follow these routes you WILL need to set off earlier, there will be massive hold ups. The M5 south of Chelt' has a few lengthy roadworks. If you are driving, and want to miss most of the Chelt' traffic, post which direction you are coming from before 22:30hrs and I will try to sort you out.
p.s Think radio 87.7fm will be giving race/traffic news
p.p.s Good Luck ALL!

have a lucky 15 everyday tomorrow im on
darlan
sprinter sacre
quantativeasing
scotsirish

any thoughts please?

lukyman said:
Evening All. The routes/diversions are all in place now. If you are going to follow these routes you WILL need to set off earlier, there will be massive hold ups. The M5 south of Chelt' has a few lengthy roadworks. If you are driving, and want to miss most of the Chelt' traffic, post which direction you are coming from before 22:30hrs and I will try to sort you out.
p.s Think radio 87.7fm will be giving race/traffic news
p.p.s Good Luck ALL!
hey man coming from Stockport so M6 M5 route. Any advice? Cheers pal.

swinton blue said:
have a lucky 15 everyday tomorrow im on
darlan
sprinter sacre
quantativeasing
scotsirish

any thoughts please?

3 of those represent decent odds horses, meaning an ew L15 seems likely, but then SS confuses it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.