Cheltenham Festival 2012

Ive decided to lay the big 4 hot pots at cheltenham starting with the arkle
Sprinter Sacre ..got a feeling when push comes to shove nothing there..
5/4 lay.
Champion hurdle,could have egg on my face but the price is way to short and really think something will do him.
Hurricane fly 4/5 lay
Champion Chase I am a big sizing fan but i just cant see it this time round.
Sizing europe 6/5 lay
World Hurdle..Big winning streak will end..
Big Bucks 4/7 Lay

Steps the freedom in the supreme. Downside having not ran in 45 days and last 10 winners all ran with in 45 days but the owner has said didn't like winter ground so was in best interest. 15/2 I think at paddy power overs some value. Waiting to get paid before lumping bets on. But saying that already have a small fortune on Captain Chris in the big one.

welcometomanchester said:
Steps the freedom in the supreme. Downside having not ran in 45 days and last 10 winners all ran with in 45 days but the owner has said didn't like winter ground so was in best interest. 15/2 I think at paddy power overs some value. Waiting to get paid before lumping bets on. But saying that already have a small fortune on Captain Chris in the big one.

The price wont shorten now until the day so i'd advise you to give it a few days until they go n/r no bet so at least you'll get your money back if he doesnt run.

niall_mcfc said:
welcometomanchester said:

The price wont shorten now until the day so i'd advise you to give it a few days until they go n/r no bet so at least you'll get your money back if he doesnt run.
was thinking the same mate. Good advice

pieface said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF6kDm9SNn4[/youtube]
Cheers pieface. All preview stuff, tips etc should go in their thread, or else merge it with leighton's tipser promo, so we can keep all the Festival stuff in one place.

LongsightM13 said:
pieface said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF6kDm9SNn4[/youtube]
Cheers pieface. All preview stuff, tips etc should go in their thread, or else merge it with leighton's tipser promo, so we can keep all the Festival stuff in one place.

No, keep the tipster and Cheltenham seperate. The tipster page becomes to clogged then.

Alan King says Vendor(fred winter) is his best chance of a winner at the festival. Seems a decent bet seeing as hes got Grumeti and Balder Success in the triumph, Invictus in 2 novice chases and Batonnier in the Neptune.

Anyone know when the Racing Post/Racing and Football Outlook guides are out (the newspaper versions, not the book)?
Been checking the newsagents this week but no sign yet. I've got the Racing Ahead magazine special, the only one I've seen in the shops yet

Does anybody know if Donald McCain will be sending Our Mick to the Festival?

I see the horse is declared for the JLT handicap chase on the tuesday at a really nice weight of 10-10.

I realise he's a novice, and maybe the novice races will be too hot for him, hence him not being entered in those, but to come a 3L 3rd behind For Non Stop last time out, and having backed him on his 3 previous wins before that i'd feel rather silly if i didnt back him if he runs.

An absolute gutsy horse, that will run and run all day. If you didnt see his last race at Newbury have a look, especially if you look for e/w shots at the festival and at top price 20's he's a huge price with some firms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.