LeeOnePen said:
swinton blue said:
have a lucky 15 everyday tomorrow im on
darlan
sprinter sacre
quantativeasing
scotsirish

any thoughts please?

3 of those represent decent odds horses, meaning an ew L15 seems likely, but then SS confuses it.
I wouldnt say any of them are decent odds for e.w,the exact opposite in fact.

The cookie monster said:
LeeOnePen said:
swinton blue said:
have a lucky 15 everyday tomorrow im on
darlan
sprinter sacre
quantativeasing
scotsirish

any thoughts please?

3 of those represent decent odds horses, meaning an ew L15 seems likely, but then SS confuses it.
I wouldnt say any of them are decent odds for e.w,the exact opposite in fact.

He put everyday not each way... I guess SS is his 'banker'

Fucking love it! Tiling my grandmas floor tomorrow so whacking my bets on tonight and everytime a race is on i will be downing tools and watching.

My bets are.

1.30 - Cinders and Ashes
2.05 - Al Ferof
2.40 - Quantitaveeasing
3.20 - Zarkandar
4.00 - Garde Champatre

lukyman said:
welcometomanchester said:
lukyman said:
For anyone that's driving, you prob' aware that parking is not only hard to find but it is also expensive AND an absolute nightmare trying to get out after racing. If you're using a sat-nav
log in 'GL523HH' Welland Lodge Road. Plenty of parking down and around here. Between N0s 77 and 79 is a little (unknown to outsiders) track/lane that will take you to 'New Barn Lane' and the Race track. Between 5-10 min walk. No hassle and FREE!
cheers mate. Dont really want drive but got no other option due to lack of coaches from Manchester way. :(

Hi welcometomanchester, if you do drive, you'l come down the M5 and off @ J10 (Tewkesbury Road), there will be signposts/traffic police showing the way, Don't follow them. Stay on the Tewkesbury Road all the way(basically a straight road into town), it will take you onto the High Street, stay on this 'til you're in the middle of town. Follow the sat-nav from here. You will miss ALL the crap!

Ok ALL. Have re-posted the above to give an update.
Whichever direction you are coming from, follow signs for the town center and NOT the races. Pull in and follow sat-nav/map to the above post. If you hit Chelt' after about midday, you will cut out/across the heavy traffic. If poss' get here before 11am.
As an aside, if the sun doesn't shine its usually freezing at the course.
My heads done in now re-reading/studying form so off to bed in about an hour so post before then for any other driving info.

Cheers man. That post code is it a actual car park or just a side street? It's sweet to park down there yeh?

No, its not a car-park. And yeah, its a safe area to park, (not a 'seedy' part of town).
What time are you aiming to get here? If you can get here by 11-11:15 I could arrange to meet you and lead you there? Am working 'til 2pm.
Good Luck

lukyman said:
Cheers man. That post code is it a actual car park or just a side street? It's sweet to park down there yeh?

No, its not a car-park. And yeah, its a safe area to park, (not a 'seedy' part of town).
What time are you aiming to get here? If you can get here by 11-11:15 I could arrange to meet you and lead you there? Am working 'til 2pm.
Good Luck
sweet. Erm i aim to be there around then mate but there is honestly no need I should be alright. Might be deyaled as my mate is coming from Sheffield and meeting us in Stockport so god knows what will happen. Cheers for the help top bloke.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.