Cheltenham Festival 2012

The cookie monster said:
blumoon said:
Apparently Nicholls stated that Kauto schooled great the day AFTER the fall on the Betfair Blog. Sickening for those who backed him ante-post if true !

He will still be looking at long runs arse all the way round if just like last year if he makes it.
Yes for sure......I backed Long Run on Monday @ 9/4 :-)

After the Kauto news im off to back Grand Crous @ 6/1 nrnb was going to back it anyway but if the news from Kauto gets worse then that price is going to disapear

blumoon said:
The cookie monster said:
blumoon said:
Apparently Nicholls stated that Kauto schooled great the day AFTER the fall on the Betfair Blog. Sickening for those who backed him ante-post if true !

He will still be looking at long runs arse all the way round if just like last year if he makes it.
Yes for sure......I backed Long Run on Monday @ 9/4 :-)

^ Ditto all the above! Can't see Long Run being beat.....but, i know its Chelts

ox-blue said:
After the Kauto news im off to back Grand Crous @ 6/1 nrnb was going to back it anyway but if the news from Kauto gets worse then that price is going to disapear
Grands Crus still 6-1 nrnb at Lads and Betfred. He's 7-1 at paddy power but basic ante post, so a big risk for an extra point if he doesn't run. Long Run best price 13-8, powers, evens at Lads.

If you take out the top two in the gold cup
thats KAUTO STAR and long run and the hobby jockey
whatya got,not a lot.
worth a punt on this underdog, he loves the course..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1iEzwSjmzg&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

IF Kauto doesnt go I wonder what Ruby will go on for the Gold Cup instead will he select a Mullins horse or go for another Nicholls horse.
Just looking at the betting from the horses he has to choose from.
Quel Esprit 12/1
Poquelin 50/1
The Midnight Club 66/1

Out of the others he can choose you would have to go for Poquelin over the other 2 in my view.

leighton said:
IF Kauto doesnt go I wonder what Ruby will go on for the Gold Cup instead will he select a Mullins horse or go for another Nicholls horse.
Just looking at the betting from the horses he has to choose from.
Quel Esprit 12/1
Poquelin 50/1
The Midnight Club 66/1

Out of the others he can choose you would have to go for Poquelin over the other 2 in my view.

if quel esprit can keep out of trouble and a big if, he has an oustanding chance well fancied previous two years,prob would have won the rsa last year if it stood up 20/1 betfair is cracking value, will also have an ew saver on carruthers always gives good run for its money at cheltenham any of mark bradstocks horses are always worth a sniff at chelts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.