Cheltenham Festival 2012

1.30 - Cinders And Ashes 2.05 - Al Ferof 2.40 - Quatitativeeasing 3.20 - Binocular 4.00 - Sizing Australia

Just looking at the weights and the prices offered early this morning, I reckon Garde Champetre at 8-1 (might be higher with other bookies) is a cracking bet!!

Come on the old boy!!

Bucharest Blue said:
Just looking at the weights and the prices offered early this morning, I reckon Garde Champetre at 8-1 (might be higher with other bookies) is a cracking bet!!

Come on the old boy!!

11s with Hills and Boylesports, as much as I'd love to see him win I can't see it. Kim Bailey's two interest me.

The Sun giving a 'free' £10 bet with Ladbrokes. Enter 'SUN' as a promo code and deposit £5 to claim your £10 bet.

The Daily Star giving a free £15 with Sky Bet 'CHELT1' is the promo code here and you have to deposit £10.

I know the Sky is for new customers only and I am assuming the Ladbrokes one is the same. Good luck all :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ci7bpYPd6Tg[/youtube]

good luck everyone

You know its Cheltenham went into the local bookies and it was packed. Normally not that bad in the morning. Everyone and anyone was in it. A lot of women in there putting on there free bets. It seems everyone puts a bet on at Cheltenham and The National.

i dont do horse bets normally

but what is classed as ''place'' on a slip ? .. ie: WIN / PLACE / UNPLACED

It's buzzing down here boys, usual nod to Stuart Barnes as I got in the pub.

What's this stat that winners of the supreme should have placed in a 14+ runner race? Anyone able to tell me what stands after that? Think tetalami might (also suits other trends)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.