Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

CBD

Team supported
City
I think foden is well managed by city credit to pep and foden .
Yes pretty much perfectly now playing regularly when we need him when he has the physical attributes which he himself openly admits he didn’t have last year. But yeh play him every game!

willipp

The thing that stood out for me is that he is a leader. When the rest were fannying around he was direct and constantly a threat.
He takes that turnaround squarely on his shoulders. He dragged us over the line then when no one else was fancied it. Too many shit out in that game and didn’t fancy it, foden showed himself totally today.

ancoats

You can guess again....Been a fan since 1965. This would have been far worse given the standing of the club nowadays.

the worst thing that happened to manchester city is playing in the first round of the FA cup not so long ago

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
Our last six goals have been scored in the last eleven minutes of games
So why dont we just play for 15 minutes and not have the bother of the grief and mither of the previous 75.The players would be fresher for the next match and we wouldn't have to wonder what and when Peps substitutes would be. I know it wouldn't suit the matchday thread but hey....

Blue Til Death

So why dont we just play for 15 minutes and not have the bother of the grief and mither of the previous 75.The players would be fresher for the next match and we wouldn't have to wonder what and when Peps substitutes would be. I know it wouldn't suit the matchday thread but hey....
Fuck that, I need a full 90 mins to sober up on match days (when we can go)!

levets

Team supported
City
the worst thing that happened to manchester city is playing in the first round of the FA cup not so long ago
Not so long ago? 22 years ago. We were in the first round because we were at that level then.

meltonblue

so true
but the media will say they was right and he should have been playing at the age 17 ??

for me phil foden got something that never been seen or produced before in england
HE GOT EVERYTHNG

Nah, I see a lot more people saying Peps managed Foden perfectly than the opposite in the media. It was some city fans and pundits calling for him to be played more as much as anyone else.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.