Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Who gives a fuck about them, one of em will be going out tomorrow.. Your a hard man Parky, you need some beers and decent company to chill you out a bit ... Hopefully soon mate..... Milan seems a lifetime away ...!
What would we give to be sitting back in that boozer mate seems a lifetime ago keep safe m8

Surely part of the managers job to rotate and keep them all happy unless he's suddenly terrible in training? I worry the dippers will come sniffing otherwise.
He’s just coming back from injury tho mate, laporte is quality dont get me wrong, he’s still young, but in my eyes the best partnership is dias & stones, he’s a fight on his hands but will still get plenty of game time we’re fighting on all four fronts again!! ;)

Agree but could you see it happening to the rags/ dippers not a chance pal
Yep, but the good news is by this time tomorrow one of those sets of cunts will have been knocked out. Just a shame they can't both fucking lose and give the ref motm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.