Cheltenham Town (A) | Post-Match Thread

Another thing tonight how the fuck was the thrower able to waste so much time on the throws even taking the piss with the towel, I thought each ball was sanitised & ready to use yet he kept using a towell wiped on many balls

Why was the game stopped when there player was injured off the pitch yet Torres kicked in the chest albeit soft was down yet play on?

Little things yet collectively over 90 mins the time wasting is killing the game

Time wasting is killing the game. Make the game faster not slow it down. That’s what attracted the world to English football and the FA Cup in the first place.

Every time we scored I wasn’t sure we had scored. There was absolutely no build up in the commentary at all.

The fake crowd noise was even more shite than usual.

It’s a 7k seater ground. The noise sounded like the nou camp but not when the goals went in.
Got to admit I wasn’t sure we scored until I saw the players celebrating. Commentators showed no enthusiasm at all.

Every time we scored I wasn’t sure we had scored. There was absolutely no build up in the commentary at all.

The fake crowd noise was even more shite than usual.

It’s a 7k seater ground. The noise sounded like the nou camp but not when the goals went in.

Didn’t help that the nets were too big and the balls hit the advertising hoardings and came out quickly.

Could anybody explain to me the bbc player of the match ratings? Foden got 6.60, which is a lower score than each of the Cheltenham players. And before anybody tells me not to give a fuck, I don't; I just don't know whether I'm missing something.
Yes but he can’t throw the ball a long way

And this is the reason we need to get rid of Mendy, whilst he is still here Pep will keep playing him, not that Marhez was any better with his feeble football, both let the youngsters down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.